I know that at least 95% of us listen to Odd Future but I'm pretty sure that's not the only group that each of us listen to. So I want to know if anybody knows any artists that deserve to be listened to. Just put their name, genre, albums/mixtapes, etc. Thank You

Views: 203

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

GDP - Realistic Expectations or Involvement

Wu-Tang Clan, Jedi Mind Tricks, Slaughterhouse, Canibus, Dizzee Rascal, Kano, Mos Def, G-Unit(Mostly 50& Lloyd Banks though), Jay-Z, The Roots, Game, Lupe Fiasco, Gilly Da Kid, Guyana, Eminem, Proof(R.I.P), and that's all I can remember atm. Oh, LL Cool J& Rakim.

Some old groups from like the 80s & 90s

Black Moon - youtube random songs

Souls Of Mischief - 93' till infinity

I forget the rest.

There's this rapper called Tyler the Creative. I think he worship the devil he say crazy shit like fuck jesus and stuff n he eatin bugs and dying n shit. He only got one song out called Yonkers i like da beat its tight.

Tribe

I just really paid attention to what this post said. Lol, I put the people I listen to. Haha. Tho I still recommend Jedi Mind Tricks& Army of the Pharaohs as well. In the way of recommending music from other genres, Two-Door Cinema Club, Hadouken, and Portishead.

Kendrick Lamar, Eminem, Kilo Kish, Metro Zu, Deadmau5, most Drake, Lykke Li (to an extent she can get boring for me), Hopsin, The Cool Kids, The Weeknd, Slaughterhouse.

Big krit : krit wuz here(album)

I know he come off country but he seriously a underated artist who gets over looked 

Anigma said:
I listen to Elzhi & Kendrick and Matt C. just got himself a new fan :D
Damn so many people fuck with the Zu! I'm suprised

Mike Litoris said:

Kendrick Lamar, Eminem, Kilo Kish, Metro Zu, Deadmau5, most Drake, Lykke Li (to an extent she can get boring for me), Hopsin, The Cool Kids, The Weeknd, Slaughterhouse.

I think I've heard of him. Didn't he do that song with some guy named Earl Sweatstain or something like that? I think it's called Orange Juice

Lazy-assed Mastermind said:

There's this rapper called Tyler the Creative. I think he worship the devil he say crazy shit like fuck jesus and stuff n he eatin bugs and dying n shit. He only got one song out called Yonkers i like da beat its tight.

I cannot stand The Weeknd. I hate Drake as well. Strong words, but it's the truth.

Lil B the BasedGod.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

© 2018   Created by WUHH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service