Any thoughts on the new banner design? I think there is more coming, background, and other visual perks what do you guys think? honestly….

Views: 92

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

it is too big in height it should be smaller because it just get annoying having to scroll down to get past it

If there's a possible way to make it visible only on the main page. That'd be cool

shit sucks

Nopers.

i did this quickly the car is kind of a joke but yeah just an idea

Cozy makes a good point in that those top headers like that will show up on all pages, but there is probably a css code that will hide it for those that wanna customize their own page without it. I'll find it. Still...maybe we can consider having a design contest for all members that wanna get creative with it. Put the current header in a contest with others artwork?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

YES.

@chiefy keefy "like" your design... good idea Shawn.... about the competition do you think there are many peoplwho will submit design ideas?

chiefy keefy said:

yeah no doubt, i believe so. lots of creative people among OF fans, so i'm sure there would be several interested in a contest like that. we have discussed some of the future contests and promotions we would like to do, so it'd be cool IMO to get the fans involved on multiple levels...even down to the design...as a "fan site" obviously this is their site...lets get them involved in the process

Terrtle Fer said:

@chiefy keefy "like" your design... good idea Shawn.... about the competition do you think there are many peoplwho will submit design ideas?

chiefy keefy said:

I can't wait till we get enough people to actually have a contest.

cozy...curious, of the members you know here how many you think would be interested in taking part in a contest like that?

Lazy-assed Mastermind said:

I can't wait till we get enough people to actually have a contest.

Idk, you should make an announcement. Chiefy is the only person sofar to step up, but in these new members bios people say they do graphic design n shit.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

© 2017   Created by WUHH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service